Animation Make a wish. Animation Make a wish.

I'll be honest with my rating: I can't give a high score, as the animation and drawings are pretty simple. :P

What I would like to say, though, is that I admire how you set yourself to do something and to finish it and share it (I've seen your other videos), no matter how simple/basic it may seem. Because little by little, you are improving your notions of video/animation construction and rhythm, and most of the time, that's more important to an animator than whether things are looking all fine and beautiful.

Many people (even I) sometimes tend to overthink things and seek "ultimate perfection", and sometimes end up getting bored or out of time and leaving things unfinished, thus not improving much at all. :P

So, what I'm saying: keep trying, and trying, and trying... no matter how it looks. The more you try, the better you'll get. Basic principle of...well, mostly everything. :)

GlindaIvyTheWitch01 responds:

Thank you and I will practice more to improve!^^

Can-tastrophe Can-tastrophe

Pretty cool piece.
The animation looks fluid most of the time; the background looks simple, but is well structured and does the job pretty well; and then the great sense of humor.
And the voice acting fits quite fine too.

Good job. :)

P.S: That's how I open my cans too.

Hellboy Commission! :D Hellboy Commission! :D

Nice work!
Love the expression and how everything is put together.
The only critic that I can make is that his right forearm actually looks a bit small for something that should be a big fist, comparing the overall proportions of the rest of the body (even if the arm is bending backwards) . But nothing major. :P

Again, great work! :)

bella-art responds:

Thank you very much! :D I really appreciate your review, I will work more about my proportions! :)

Land Before Time, All Grown Up Land Before Time, All Grown Up

As one who watched the movies when I was a kid, it really brings back memories. :) And yes, yes..I cried at some parts.. manly tears!

Anyway, love your work! Beautiful vivid colors, nicely shaded, and their personalities are really shown there. And the background is nicely done too. :)

Good job!

zerochan923600 responds:

thank you very much! i cried so much, i still cry at some of the songs, like when little foot sings about his mom when they're on the island? TEARS!