Animation Make a wish. Animation Make a wish.

I'll be honest with my rating: I can't give a high score, as the animation and drawings are pretty simple. :P

What I would like to say, though, is that I admire how you set yourself to do something and to finish it and share it (I've seen your other videos), no matter how simple/basic it may seem. Because little by little, you are improving your notions of video/animation construction and rhythm, and most of the time, that's more important to an animator than whether things are looking all fine and beautiful.

Many people (even I) sometimes tend to overthink things and seek "ultimate perfection", and sometimes end up getting bored or out of time and leaving things unfinished, thus not improving much at all. :P

So, what I'm saying: keep trying, and trying, and trying... no matter how it looks. The more you try, the better you'll get. Basic principle of...well, mostly everything. :)

GlindaIvyTheWitch01 responds:

Thank you and I will practice more to improve!^^

Can-tastrophe Can-tastrophe

Pretty cool piece.
The animation looks fluid most of the time; the background looks simple, but is well structured and does the job pretty well; and then the great sense of humor.
And the voice acting fits quite fine too.

Good job. :)

P.S: That's how I open my cans too.